Saturday, March 31, 2012

crap.


1. i doodled this when i was stuck with the math test this morning
it's actually the 'special paper' for the numbers' otak-atiking..
but i just otak-atiked it with those..craps. 
there's craps of leeway subject or Peluang, yes,
 my class is (still) stuck with that shit
permutasi, kombinasi, frekuensi harapan
tutut-tutut, n-1 blabalblablaballaalbalblah
i'm sure the other program such as science and social class
will be so glad if they're given the question like that
math such a death
aaand there's Paradise by Coldplay lyrics..
"life goes on, it gets so heavy,
the wheel breaks the butterfly,
every tears are waterfall
in the night, 
in the night"
what is it? i forgot hahah
mostly i drew spirals to describe my confuseness
or benang bundet
and there's chord G
i didn't know why i made those, automatically
also i added my new lil' character, named : flipped ear rabbit
it's a little eye-catching, if your eyes can catch it 
he he
:3
 2. my nail art projects..
right fingers are the swirls, white swirls on the black nail polish
left fingers are the branch, i wanted to make the crackle effect but i just failed
and the abstract one, the mix of those black and white nail pen
it made an abstract grey nail art, accidentally
i used the nail pen for the details, which Aje  bought me in jogja :)
i'm gonna search for the smaller pointer of the pen,
so i'll explore my nails' details easily
like the next nail artworks that i'll post..tomorrow.
3. bhahahahahahahahahahh!
this is why a couple days ago i tweeted so LOL
my bro is sooo cuuuute!
i think he got a potential to be a...hahahahahahahah!!!
but the sarong isn't match with his adorable look!
i was kind of playing with my ribbon pin..then he wore it right away
and i just took some photos of him then..
ahaha Diaz..
sometimes you drive me crazy
and sometimes you drive me crazier xD

No comments:

Post a Comment