Thursday, May 24, 2012

leo nail art

okay this is random
i'm just so friggin bored
and this what i can do
nail-painting is not so new 
but i've just experimented it
to prevent doodling on my hands again haha
and get the boredom away

so that is it
leopard nail art
with turquoise as the base
crossed with nude pink or whatever that is
i used the double tape 
to make the crossing line
and it worked!
the result itself looks like i was wearing a leopard tape, right? :D
just like i've thought about before
but still, not tidy enough :p
and that's my art
quirky and messy

some of my friends may complain to me
not to make it as a business
but no
i couldn't
i just wanna share them 
with what could i make
just for fun 
:D

i'm thinking about buying more nail pens
more colorful
and more detail in the point, maybe

oh yea
wish me and my friends, Titis and Diah
luck for the english wall magz competition 
on Saturday, 26th this month, May 2012
in UNNES
i hope we're gonna get the best experience
amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment