Sunday, June 14, 2015

grateful

i wonder sometimes for being freakin' clumsy
keep blaming my own self for all those awkward moments that i made
until one day this came to my thoughts while in the bathroom
could this be a gift that God gave to me
being so incapable in relationship, unlike everyone else
sucks at communicating
moreover at being normal
later that time there will be someone,
not a boy
not a guy
but a man that can understand this
so i am done with the last mistake
that i hope i will fucking not repeat it again
while imma repairing myself
til appropriate enough with the real thing
and so i am thankful for this incapability
also this freedom that sets me free
allows me to enjoy my youth with no bridle
cause i see all those problems they have in their temporary time
suffocating them with bittersweet words a.k.a bullshits

yep
there is always a bright side of what you're incapable of

but i may as well waiting for the karma to come
that i don't mind, as a matter of fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment